The mission of SIM'S Driving School is to engage in conditioning the safe
driving skills, "Conditioning the Safe Driving Skills"
for a "Safety Ideal", introducing in a local community
and communities. Safety
is almost everything. Safety avoids "the Losses:-death, injury, and property
damage-". We strongly believe that, when the safe driving skills have been practiced
by a good driver "you" and other drivers, it leads to personal safety, public
safety and safety of the whole communities which we all live in. To accomplish
the mission, our goal is to invite, convince or even inspire you and other
drivers of the new generations to join us in our driving instruction process
that sets as the following
statements and services:
- to help you "teenager" in the community to get
Driver's Education Certificate to lower down auto vehicle insurance premium and get Driver's Licenses
since 16 years and half of age through our driving service; Classroom Education / Driver's Education Program .
- to help you "resident" in the community with the available hire service for Road Lesson
and Road Test through our driving services; Road Instruction / Road Test Sponsor
- to help you "busy working parent", to train your new driver with the simple
and safety methods and make them realize the ideal of safety can be created and practiced by a driver and drivers. Make them aware of traffic accidents
occur mostly due to negligence and misinterpretation of the
Rules of the road, the traffic signs, signals and markings; Applying the Safe Driving Skills on
"Conditioning Method" into process of our driving instruction.
- to help the Commonwealth of Massachusetts's Competent Authority; Mass.
Department of Transportation; the Registry of Motor Vehicles,
sharing information on the existing and new Driving Rules, Regulations and Laws
of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts; Put into Compliance of the Traffic Laws through our instruction process.
- To strive without reserve to make and specify the driving services to meet
the demand of students in the community and communities; Variety and Quality Driving Services.
- To make reasonable profits on the provided services to meet our obligation, sustain our growth, and reach our goals;
Affordable and Reasonable Price Schedules.
"You are invited to join the process"